A plant-based medicine which has some essential compounds like THC, CBD and CBN are known as medical marijuana. Medical marijuana is used for the cure of various diseases like pain, anxiety, low appetite and autism etc. Usually, it is made from a specific plant Cannabis. In the field of medicine, the Cannabis plant is used to cure the diseases from centuries. The medical facts of using marijuana are difficult to find. Its reason is that there are some advantages and disadvantages of using medical marijuana. Dissertation writing services provided some essential advantages and disadvantages of medical marijuana are explained below;
Advantages of medical marijuana
Most of the American medical community members think that it is useful for us to use medical marijuana. According to them, medical marijuana is helpful for us in the following ways;
- In order to get relieved from the vomiting and nausea, it is useful for us to use medical marijuana. Most of the studies have shown that by using pharmaceutical Cannabis is helpful for us to treat cancer and to eliminate the vomiting.
- In order to get relieved from the spasticity of muscles, it is also necessary for us to use medical marijuana. If it is not cured, it can also become a cause of paralysis and multiple sclerosis.
- We can also treat appetite loss with the help of medical marijuana. This appetite loss can also become a cause of HIV, AIDS and cancer.
- Medical marijuana is also helpful for us to cure some essential types of pain. In this pain, there comes neuropathic pain.
- It is also found that if we cure the same kinds of diseases with medical marijuana and some other medicines; we can see that it is safer for us to cure a disease with medical marijuana than any other type of medicine.
- Medical marijuana is also used as a natural medical agent from centuries.
Disadvantages of medical marijuana
There are also some medical experts who think that medical marijuana is not beneficial for us. Therefore, some disadvantages of medical marijuana are explained below;
- If we use medical marijuana frequently, it can become a cause of short-term memory loss for a person.
- The cognitive abilities of a person are also affected by using medical marijuana.
- If we smoke marijuana in the form of tobacco, it can also last some bad impacts on our lungs.
- In smoked marijuana, there are some compounds that can become a cause of cancer.
- The marijuana can also become a cause of abuse for a person and he can become an addict of marijuana.
- By taking marijuana, the risks of accidents and automobile crashes will be increased.
- According to the point of view of the federal law, it is illegal for a person to take marijuana.
- In short, we can say that there is no accepted medical value of marijuana.
These are some advantages and disadvantages of medical marijuana. By keeping in mind these advantages and disadvantages of medical marijuana, one should be very careful while using medical marijuana.